Inflash opened its doors in 2005 with a very straightforward concept. Create high-quality, cost-effective custom software solutions for small to medium businesses, startups and nonprofits. Since then we have blossomed into a full-cycle development company full of talented and experienced individuals.
Using a mindset of uncompromising determination, our hard-working team produces beautifully crafted, intuitive and functionally sound web applications and mobile apps. Experience is key and we’ve served dozens of customers in the past years.
Our goal is to help our clients gain a substantial competitive advantage by providing cost-effective, high-quality development at substantial savings. We know that partnering with a software development firm can be notoriously painful and unexpectedly costly. We avoid these drawbacks through our high-touch, aggravation-free development solution.
- Information Technology
- Banking and Financial Institutions
- Capital Markets
- Consumer Goods and E-commerce
Why Our Clients Appreciate Us
- They get what they want. We will not stop until our client is happy with the results. Period.
- We allow them to focus on what they do best. They let us handle projects they don’t have the interest or capability to tackle.
- Their organizations gain a competitive time to market advantage. We develop world-class systems to give our clients the leverage they are looking for to take their businesses to the next level.
- High-quality. Fixed price proposals ensure that all our projects are delivered on time and on budget and meet the highest quality standard.
- Daily progress report. Clients are kept up to date on the status of their project each and every day. This high-touch, aggravation-free ensures we are all on the same page and working towards a common goal.
- Cost effectiveness. We keep our pricing fair and highly competitive.
- We provide technology experts hands and heads. At Inflash, we have the experience and technical know-how to advise all our clients how to optimize their current information technology.
At Inflash, we want our clients to repeatedly engage us and our employees to be eager evangelists. To achieve this, we treat our clients and employees with respect by respecting their time and objectives. This means being efficient in our work, listening carefully to their needs and responding quickly with quality results. It also means always learning and actively measuring what we do to satisfy our clients’ and employees’ expectations.